Raintree Wellness Spa, established in 2004 is a luxury day spa delivering an amazing experience to each and every guest.
We are looking for professional Esthetician to join our team in providing superior facials, decadent pedicures & perfect manicures. Bodywork and waxing experience are terrific assets as well.
We offer the following:
- hourly wage in a team environment;
- On-site training and ongoing development opportunities
- Commissions on retail sales
- Gratuities paid directly to you
- a beautiful, serene environment
- front desk and spa attendants to allow you to focus on providing the best experience to our guests.
- work/life balance as we understand that self care is an important component in providing quality experiences
If you would like to be part of a positive, growing an professional team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your opportunity awaits!
Our busy spa is looking for an experienced front desk team member to oversee the guest experience. Our Guest Services Coordinator is responsible for:
- ensuring all guest touch points from check-in to check-out are professional, welcoming and are aligned with our mission to deliver an authentic, genuine connection to each guest
- supporting the day to day activities within the spa;
- managing the booking process with a focus on efficiency and profitability;
- coordinating daily schedules of treatments and staffing;
- reaching and exceeding team sales targets
- maintaining a serene and calm environment for our guests
You know that people will remember how they were treated long after they have left our business. Your genuine desire to provide a memorable experience will ensure that every guest will want to return because of how you made them feel.
You are an excellent communicator and you enjoy working in a service industry. You want to work in a top rated environment with a team that is committed to the same values.
Spa experience is a valuable asset but experience in a related field that caters to a discerning clientele and a willingness to learn our systems is equally important.
15-20 hours a week, this is an ideal job for a candidate that has some flexibility in their schedule and wants to work in a beautiful spa with a dedicated team of professionals. Expanded opportunities for the right candidate would be available. Maturity and experience are valuable assets to us and we know the right fit is a key component to creating a rewarding work environment.
If you would like to be part of a positive, growing and professional team, please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.