Raintree Wellness Spa has created a calm, caring and professional environment both for our guests and our staff since opening our doors in 2004. We have become a leader in our industry by delivering on our promise of an exceptional experience from a warm, caring and friendly team.
With 9 treatment rooms including a beautifully featured Vichy rain shower, his and hers fully equipped change rooms and a relaxation lounge, we offer a full range of esthetics and body treatments. Focussing on active products that are good for you, our products lines are well formulated and sustainable, using advanced science-based conscious solutions to visibly improve the skin, body and mind.
Our Mission is to deliver an authentic, genuine connection to each guest with our commitment to the highest standards of excellence, allowing our guests to relax, rejuvenate and restore their mind, body and spirit.
You may be asking “that’s great, but how do you deliver on that mission?” Well, we are glad you asked!
Our core principles look like this:
- Creating genuine connections with all of our guests. We truly enjoy the business of caring and it shows!
- We pay attention to every detail within our four walls. We have a ‘no compromise’ standard for cleanliness and service excellence. We are on time, prepared and ready to create exceptional experiences everyday.
- We are invested in our guests, our staff and our community. We value our guests and the beautiful community we share. Our staff is the best asset of our business and we are focussed on creating a happy and healthy work environment.
- Extensive in house training complemented by continuing education. All of our staff complete our comprehensive in house service training program, designed to ensure our guests receive the same wonderful treatments no matter the team member. Our front desk team also has an in-depth training program to develop the same service mindset as our technical team.
- We believe that a wellness experience is not a luxury and that the benefits of our treatments extend well beyond the time spent in treatment.
- We know that all the marketing in the world doesn’t compare to the referral and repeat business of our guests. Many of our guests book their services in advance for the full year so that they benefit from regular treatments with our service team.
What We Look For:
- A committed, team oriented professional who is passionate about our business of wellness
- A diploma in Esthetics and/or Bodywork
- Reliable, committed and genuinely looking to build sustainable relationships with our team, our guests and our business
- A commitment to finding and creating those ‘wow’ moments that turns an experience from great to exceptional.
- the desire and ability to maintain our core principles, knowing that our guest will remember how we made them feel: valued, appreciated and genuinely cared for.
What We Offer:
- competitive hourly wages
- a steady clientele built on 14 years in business
- work/life balance with flexible work schedules
- an impeccably maintained work environment
- a full reception team that holds the same values and standards
- a team of spa attendants to assist us in maintaining our service and spa standards
- optional extended health and dental plan
- employee discount program
- comprehensive in-house training
- generous gratuities from our guests
- an equitable commission structure
- ongoing education opportunities
- community involvement and participation
If you are looking to build a sustainable career in our quiet, historic and beautiful corner of the lower mainland, we would love to hear from you. Opportunities include, Estheticians, Massage/Bodywork Practitioners , RMT and Front Desk professionals. e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org