Are you protected against UV radiation from nail-drying lamps?
The amount of ultraviolet radiation produced by a UV nail-drying lamp (we only use LED lamps at Raintree) at a single visit to a nail salon is not a serious concern, according to a new study published in JAMA Dermatology. However, the wattage of nail lamps varies considerably, with different wattage producing different amounts of UVA radiation, and as few as 8 visits using higher-wattage lamps may produce enough UV exposure to cause skin damage.
SkinCancer.org: Study Examines Skin Cancer Risk of Nail Salon Lamps
Protect your hands against skin damage and premature aging with jane iredale HandDrink Hand Cream.
Why you’ll love it…
- Protects your hands against UV radiation, sun damage and premature aging
- The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends HandDrink Hand Cream as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen
- This ultra-hydrating, never-greasy formulation is infused with active ingredients and antioxidants that protect, moisturize and replenish
- Liposomal encapsulated Apple Extract brightens and evens skin tone
- Green Tea and Balckberry Extracts provide nourishment and antioxidant protection
- Delicately scented with Organic Rose Essential Oils, nature’s most luxurious moisturizer
- Just $36 for a luxurious sip of hydrating protection
Order by January 31st and receive FREE gift and FREE shipping! SHOP NOW>