- A non-invasive, at-home, easy-to-use handheld facial toning device developed by celebrity esthetcian Carol Cole that allows you to take anti-aging into your own hands.
- Known as the “5-Minute Face-Lift”, NuFACE Trinity Pro is an FDA-cleared lifting and toning device that delivers soft-wave microcurrent technology (also known as Microcurrent Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulation) through two globe-shaped spheres to boost circulation and stimulate cell rejuvenation.
Why you’ll love it:
- Painless. Contracts facial muscles with a gentle current that trains and lifts the jawline, jowl area, cheek, and forehead, instantly imparting a firmer facial tone.
- Cumulative. Like working out, you’ll see improvement in tone and firmness with each treatment.
- Powerful. Our NuFace Trinity Pro is more powerful than the regular NuFACE Trinity. It delivers 0-400 microamperes, while the regular model delivers 0-335. This means you experience more lifting and firming with the Pro model.
Why purchase from us:
- Invaluable Professional Help. The NuFACE Trinity Pro model is only sold in medical and professional skin care environments. NuFACE is easy to use and comes with instructions and access to online video tutorials. Raintree offers complimentary lessons with the purchase of each device. We want every guest to have the best results possible. If you invest in a device that you never really get the hang of using, it will sit on your bathroom counter collecting dust, while your face continues to droop. And that is not a good investment.
- Buyer Beware. Online retailers that are not an extension of actual skin care professionals will only have access to the regular NuFACE Trinity. They cannot and do not sell the Pro model. The Pro delivers 0-400 microamperes, while the regular model delivers 0-335 microamperes.
- Best Model/Value. Both NuFACE Trinity Pro and regular NuFACE Trinity models are the same price. So, why not get the better, stronger, more effective model? At just $390, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, 1 year warranty, and costs less than Botox treatments, while providing longer-lasting effects. In fact, many doctors recommend using NuFACE between injectables treatments to prolong the effects.
If you’re curious to see how the NuFACE Trinity works for YOU, Raintree offers a NuFACE Rejuvenating Facial Treatment for just $133. This 60-minute treatment includes a combination of Trinity and Elle lifts and holds along with an overview so that you decide if a NuFACE purchase is right for you.