Why We Choose [comfort zone]
In 2004, the concept behind Raintree Wellness Spa was simple, bring the serenity of the west coast rainforest inside using natural elements, warm wood furnishings and sourcing a world class, sustainable product line to offer our guests. Our commitment to the health and wellbeing of our guests and our team extends to the products we are exposed to every day. A wellness philosophy extends into many different avenues and one of those is our investment into the products we offer. I would like to share some key factors in our choice to embrace the [comfort zone] brand:
- Over 40 scientists including chemists, biologists and dermatologists work together to provide clean, result-driven formulas that are highly concentrated in natural-origin ingredients. They study living plants to discover botanical molecules to innovate and refine their products
- All product claims are clinically proven and products are dermatologically tested
- They make a choice not to use silicones, animal derivatives, mineral oil, artificial colorants, or Sodium Lauryl Sulfates
MAINTAINS SUSTAINABLE PRACTICES
- All products are made in Italy using electric energy and/or renewable resources
- Packaging is recyclable and they fully compensate for the CO2 emissions generated by investing in offsetting initiatives
- A proud B Corp certified business that meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance to balance profit and purpose. B Corps are accelerating a global culture shift to redefine success in business and build a more inclusive and sustainable economy.
- Naturally derived ingredients whenever possible, many products boasting of 94-97% natural origin ingredients.
A MIND/BODY CONNECTION
- The [Comfort zone] philosophy believes our skin mirrors our physical and emotional state and is influenced by our lifestyle and daily choices
- Products are developed to enhance sensory enjoyment; smell and feel
- Product textures that are not greasy, gloopy or gluey; scents that are calming and intentional
- The brand’s higher purpose is to encourage individuals to take care of themselves and to live more soulfully
Creating a sustainable, environmentally conscious business does come at a cost. Using naturally derived ingredients, manufactured using cleaner, sustainable energy sources and an investment into research and sustainability obviously impacts the cost of producing their skin care. This is one of the many reasons you won’t see [comfort zone] products competing for consumer space on drugstore shelves. Superior products require professional recommendations to deliver actual results based on real experience using the products, something that simply cannot be offered alongside slick marketing campaigns and false promises.
Guests who use [comfort zone] do so based on the quality of the ingredients, the effectiveness of the products and the philosophy of the brand, just like they choose Raintree for their spa services.
We invite you to explore and experience the difference.